Short-News

T20 World Cup 2022- “Not Sure When I Last Tucked A Shirt In”: Indian Cricket Team Mental Conditioning Coach Paddy Upton’s Hilarious Post Ahead of T20 World Cup

T20 World Cup 2022- “Not Sure When I Last Tucked A Shirt In”: Indian Cricket Team Mental Conditioning Coach Paddy Upton’s Hilarious Post Ahead of T20 World Cup

Team India have arrived in Australia for participating in T20 World Cup 2022. The men in blue are keen to win the title trophy for the first time since 2007.  There is a -16-member non-playing team with the India squad in Australia in which head coach Rahul Dravid and mental conditioning coach Paddy Upto who joined back India a few months ago, are included. Upton shared the group photo of India team which was taken before their departure, and wrote on Twitter,

Time for the main show! The moment we been waiting for, #teamIndia heading over to Australia, to double click on the preparations for @T20WorldCup. He added, Not sure when I last tucked a shirt in, feels strange! @BCCI.

Rahul Dravid

Read also:Dhoni or Ranbir Kapoor? MSD’s Wax Statue in Mysore Has Sent Cricket Fans in a Meltdown

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *